martes, 26 de junio de 2018

Call transfer recording after agent's 3-way leave


Call transfer recording after agent's 3-way leave

Postby urmi.l » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:56 am
Hello,

I m having vicidial and working fine. 
VERSION: 2.4-364a | Asterisk 1.4.44 | Single Server | No Extra Software After Installation | CentOS release 5.5

I m having the issue with call recording of transfered calls. Below is my scenario : 

1). Agent gets outbound call connected with client.
2). Agent calls other supervisor by clicking on Transfer Button => Dial with Customer.
3). Once the supervisor picks up the call, all 3 will be in conference.
4). Now, agent will hangup the call by clicking 3-way leave button.

Now I need the call recording of all three. i.e agent, client and supervisor. I have followed the below link. But its not working.
http://www.vicidial.org/VICIDIALforum/v ... =4&t=25691
-Any suggestions Pls.

-Thanks.
urmi.l
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:04 am
Location: India

Re: Call transfer recording after agent's 3-way leave

Postby mflorell » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:08 am
I just set this up for a client last week, here's what I added to the Admin -> System Settings -> Custom Dialplan:

; recording of 3way call through defaultlog context call menu
exten => _871NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(${TRUNKloop}/86${EXTEN:2},,To)
exten => _871NXXNXXXXXX,n,Hangup

exten => _861NXXNXXXXXX,1,Answer
exten => _861NXXNXXXXXX,n,Goto(defaultlog,9${EXTEN:2},1)
exten => _861NXXNXXXXXX,n,Hangup


Then I set Reload Dialplan On Servers to "1" below it, then submitted the form.

Then I set the 3-way Dial Prefix in the campaign to "87" and it worked.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario